The python package API is not stable. There may be changes until version 1.0.0.
rsocket package implements the 1.0 version of the RSocket protocol
(excluding "resume" functionality) and is designed for use in python >= 3.8 using asyncio.
Use the Command-line tool to quickly interact with an RSocket server without writing code.
API Documentation (Under construction) is available at ReadTheDocs
A pip package is available when installing with
pip install rsocket (rsocket)
Optionally, install using some extras:
- rx: RxPy3 client
- reactivex: RxPy4 client
- aiohttp: Websocket server/client transport for aiohttp framework
- quart: Websocket server transport for quart framework
- quic: QUIC/HTTP3(wss) support
- cli: Command line interface
The following are currently implemented:
- RSocketClient / RSocketServer
- Websocket (aiohttp (server/client), quart (server)
- Simple load balancing
- Minimal integration with RxPy (>= 3.x) and reactivex
- Command line interface