rsocket-js implements the 1.0 version of the RSocket protocol
and is designed for use in Node.js and browsers.
The following packages are published to npm:
The following are currently implemented:
- RSocketClient / RSocketServer
- Node.js TCP/WebSocket server/client transport
- Browser WebSocket client (binary)
- TCK client for spec compliance testing
- UTF-8 and Binary encoding at the transport layer
- Optional JSON (de)serialization at the rsocket layer (send and receive objects instead of strings)
- ReactiveStream data types
Flowable: An implementation of the Reactive Streams
Publishertype, providing a demand-driven stream of values over time.
Flowable, but resolves to a single value.
rsocket-js public API methods typically return values of these types.
The client sends a
request/response message to the server on an interval, and exits after a certain amount of time has elapsed.
The server responds to
request/response messages with the current time.
Browse the following repositories for more